Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

タダイマビーム!!(*ノ´∀`)ノ‥‥…━━━━━☆ EMPLOYED


Hi guys~
I know it's been awhile! Nothing really eventful has been happening in my life ;u;. Other than the fact that I finally got a job!I work at a girls accessory store called Ardene! There's a lot of shoes and cute cute things and it always makes me want to buy them D:. It's perfect for Dance AND Cosplay because I need accessories for both! A very handy discount ~


Yes, those are my glasses! Haha ~I have really bad vision
 and usually wear contacts, but because my friend Jean 
told me to start wearing them more often, I thought I'd
show you guys what I look like with them on! 

That shirt I'm wearing is my favourite shirt of all time! I saw it in Sirens and I was so upset
that I didn't have enough to buy it, but as soon as I did
I ran back and bought it haha~ 

I am an impulse buyer.. but it's still one of my favourite 
shirts! I've been obsessing over floral print lately!


Lately, thanks to my friend Emily, I've been doing lots of bun hairstyles! She said that if I tease is a lot it makes my bun look bigger~ and it worked! When I had shorter hair my hair wouldn't tease as good, but now that it's longer I can tease it a lot and make it really big! They're some pictures of what I wore it like today! The bow was a must ( ´ ▽ ` )!


I need to get my hair done very soon! My roots are noticeably growing it ;u;
Although I only get highlights done,the roots are still noticeable! I've always wanted to get my 
hair cut like Min from Miss A 


                                              

I really like how she can pull it off so well! I don't think my hair is thick enough for this style, but I can still dream! She looks like such a confident woman.. (☆▽☆)

Well, I hope you all are looking forward to seeing my "top-secret dance", I know I am! ~ FANEXPO YAY!
Art thanks to Alicia!

2 comments:

  1. WEAR MORE GLASSES /like a nerd XDXD
    oh man super pumped for fanexpo CAN'T WAIT! <3

    gimme ardene discounts LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i will like to ask if Min's haircut is a short shaggy style or a medium one or maybe a long one? Cause i was thinking of getting that hair style too..but i worry that will it too be short to be tie up? as i am still a school girl i need to get my hair tied up in school..

    ReplyDelete